Where We Belong
Our partnerships with others in the food service industry are the backbone of our success. The knowledge, experience and support of all our partners are vital as we strive to be a thought leader in Canada's culinary community.
We also support the desire of consumers to drink locally as well as eat locally, and we do everything we can to feature Ontario wines alongside local produce. We are proud to have received the Gold VQA Restaurant Award of Excellence. This is the most prestigious award given by the Vintners Quality Alliance and recognizes establishments where 75% or more of the wine list is Ontario VQA.
As an industry leader, The Chefs' House is professionally involved in key national and international associations such as:
- Canadian Federation of Chefs & Cooks (CFCC)
- National Association of Catering Executives (NACE)
- Meeting Planners International (MPI)
- World Association of Chefs Societies (WACS)
- La Toque Blanche International (LTBI)
- Association of Italian Chefs in Canada (FIC)
- American Culinary Foundation (ACF)
- Federation of Chefs in Scotland (FCS)
- Scuola Internazionale di Cucina Italiana (ALMA)
- The Panama International Hotel School