What do Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsay have in common? They both love The Chefs' House.
We've brought in a lot of different celebrity chefs for seminars and other special events, and they've all left with the same impression: This place is fantastic!
- Jamie Oliver visits The Chefs' House (view live interview on Canada AM, CTV National, Nov/08): “The most important thing is to get the students excited about the industry and to mentor them... that is why this restaurant's incredibly important, since students get to cook in a proper environment amongst each other, and to really cook for customers. This place is as cool as any restaurant I've seen!”
- Gordon Ramsay visits The Chefs' House (view live interview on Canada AM, CTV National, Feb/09): “When you look at the set-up here, I wish I were a student! Honestly, when I went to college, we had nowhere near the kind of set-up they've got here at The Chefs' House. I'm blown away with the standards that are produced here.”
- Rob Rainford (Licence to Grill, The Food Network) is Feature Guest Chef at The Chefs' House (per dinner speech, May/10 event): “Today is my 360-degree moment: as a graduate of George Brown College, I always dreamed of the day I would be asked to come back and cook with the students. The day is finally here and I've never felt more alive. Thank you George Brown!”
- Famous British Chef Marco Pierre White visits The Chefs' House (Aug/10) to meet students, sign his bestselling cookbooks, and to inspire students to be creative.
- Mark McEwan, Massimo Capra, Jamie Kennedy & David Rocco launch the "Chef's Challenge with Gordon Ramsay" at The Chefs' House (Sept/10)